Thursday, March 27, 2008

A POEM FOR YOU!

Today and tonight
I wanted to write for you a poem
A perfect poem for you are precious person
Precious not as a gold
Because it value always deviates
Today is high
Tomorrow is low
But you, yourself you are always constant
I wanted to write for you a lovely poem
Since you are adorable to me
Unfortunately I could not make it
For me to write a poem,
A poem that exactly describes you,
Could take me a million of years
I will need millions and millions of pages
With millions of pens
Because you mean a lot to me
Then I have decided not to continue
With this poem.
Otherwise I would have to spend all my life
In it ,only to find that at the end I do not finish it
But perhaps the I can give a single line among the millions
from what I would have written if I was to write this poem
The single line I can give you is the one below
You are great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one, i wish to have similar words for my friends birthday on the 9th of August. i give u 10/10.