Saturday, September 4, 2010

LOVE IS SCIENCE

Love …yes I mean LOVE
Uthando ….yebo ngikhuluma ngothando
Uyazi luyangidida uthando
Lungidida lungishiye ngididizela
Njengami baningi abadidekile
Abahlezi bengibuza ,bezibuza
Bethi yini uthando ?
Today to you I say Love is science

Everything on earth is science,
So is love.
Love can be like a force-
It pulls you towards someone/thing
Just like force-love is a vector quantity.
It must always have direction.

Like energy, Love is neither created
Nor destroyed.
But love can be transferred
From one object to another.
Or should I say from one person to another?

Love can be converted
From one form to another,
From love to hate.

Just like in an equilibrium reaction,
Love is a two way thing-
You give to me, I give to you.

Newton’s says
“A body will remain at rest or
Move in constant motion unless
Acted upon by an unbalance force.”
I say
A person will remain at rest
Or in ‘constant’ emotions
Unless feeling in love with someone

In Newton’s third law they say,
“If I push the wall, the wall pushes
Back with equal force”
So should be love.
All in all, Love is science.

No comments: