Monday, March 31, 2008

The life of me

Twenty years ago
It when it started
In my mothers womb
It where it started
At first I was not there
Then I was there but young and innocent
Nginqakwa ngapha nangapha
Here and there people talked of my beauty 8

It was nice being young
Impilo was full of promises
And the future looking bright
Sunshine was the color of my future 12

With the instructions from adult I lived my life
Without questioning the reasons and motives
Ngangiyalwa ngilalele iziyalo. 15

And today I am bearing the fruits of my decisions
For living life responsible
I now have the great end of my life 18

Life is a journey
A longer than long journey
But at least now I am toward the end of it.
Sengiyazizwa izigi, ngiyayizwa inhlokomo
Jesus is coming to fetch me

(to all people out there abangakalungisi indlela yabo noNkulunkulu ...this poem goes to them.Lungisa Mtanasekhaya

No comments: